Monday 19 April 2010

Introduction

Hi, I’m Lucie. Over the past week or so I’ve been reading peoples book related blogs and really enjoying them so I thought I’d give it a go myself.


I love to read. My favourite type of story is post-apocalyptic which you can tell from my two favourite books ever - The Stand by Stephen King and Swan Song by Robert R McCammon. I also love horror, crime and thriller books.


My favourite authors include Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Jeffrey Deaver, Barbara Vine and Minette Walters.


Recently I have read all nine Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris along with the short story collection. They were followed by 20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill.


As well as book reviews I will also be adding the occasional film and TV review.

No comments:

Post a Comment