Monday 7 June 2010

Rachel Vincent – Rogue

This is the second book in the Faythe Sanders werecat series and follows on shortly after where Stray finished.
Faythe is now working as an enforcer for her father. When Toms (male werecats) have started to turn up dead on the prides territory they must find out who is behind the attacks and put a stop to it.

Again I really enjoyed this book, although not quite as much as Stray. It was nice to see further development of the characters and get to know them a little better. As before there was plenty going on and the pace was quite fast. The momentum built up to the big finish but to me the ending seemed a little rushed and I think it would have benefited from being a little longer.

That said it didn’t detract from my enjoyment of the book and I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment